Worldwide known InterCHARM exhibition, the leading beauty industry event in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe, runs on 21-24 October in Moscow introducing new brands from all over the globe and the entire industry trends for the year coming.
InterCHARM connects the entire community of suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, retailers, beauty salons, clinics and independent professionals together in Moscow. It is an exemplary business platform to demonstrate products, services and technologies – everything from ingredients and packaging for cosmetics to finished products. With more than 3500 brands present InterCHARM offers a unique opportunity to identify new trends, get inspiration and training in a vibrant atmosphere, and make your business more efficient and attractive to growing needs of consumer.
This year INTERCHARM professional 2015 (April), one of three INTERCHARM’ shows dedicated exclusively to salon industry and clinics, reflected the relevant atmosphere of the Russian market collecting the record-breaking audience of 49 200 professionals from all Russian regions and CIS. InterCHARM is the largest perfumery and cosmetics show expecting over 65 000 visitors to reveal new products, services, equipment and technologies for the industry from more than 30 countries.
THE RUSSIAN PERFUMERY AND COSMETICS MARKET: EVEN MORE PROSPECTIVE!
- The Russian market is the 4th largest beauty market in Europe
- Russia is 6th most attractive region for investments
- 70% of investors consider Russia’s domestic market as the most attractive
- Russia jumped from 55th to 26th place in The World Economic Forum’s “2015 Human Capital Report”
- Russia’s current budget surplus is expected to rise to $70 billion (5.5% of the GDP) by the end of the year, up from $59 billion (3.2% GDP) last year
- Russia has moved into poll position as the largest shopping centre market in Europe, overtaking France which was in the lead for 43 years running
- The Russian perfumery & cosmetics market estimated at USD 14,6 bln (RUB 555,1 bln)
- The market grows by 6-12% annually, twice as dynamic than global market
- Over the past 5 years the market has grown by 73,6%
- Manufacturers of cosmetics and household products increased their revenue in Russia by 20-26% in Q1 2015
- Average per capita expenses on perfumery and cosmetics in Russia increased by 13% over the past year and139% over the past 7 years
- 45,6 mln of Russians are women aged 20-60 years. This is one-third of the total population
*Based on reports of RBC.Research, Euromonitor, Cushman & Wakefield in 2015
INTERCHARM: 4 DAYS TO DISCOVER AND GROW
Last October, over 920 companies, one-third of them have never been represented at the show, represented Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Morocco, UAE, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, USA, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine and UK.
InterCHARM show profile includes 16 industry sectors and 4 premiers of 2015 to cover not just the entire industry but all its related as well:
- New in 2015! InterCHARMhome: Home care
- New in 2015! InterCHARMaroma: Convenience products
- New in 2015! InterCHARMvisage: Make-up products
- New in 2015! Beauty franchising
- Perfumery and cosmetics
- Green Valley: Natural and organic cosmetics
- Farma+Beauty: Beauty and health products
- ZOOM: Innovative and niche products
- La Niche: Niche perfumery
- Nail service
- Beauty salons and institutes: Cosmetology, equipment, tools and services for beauty salons
- National pavilions
- InterCHARMpack: Package and labelling
- FormulAction: Raw materials and ingredients
- Beauty in Internet: Online stores
- Novelties gallery
- Garderobe: fashion jewellery and accessories salon
The traditional feature of the show is an extensive business and show program, which stimulates viisitors and exhibitors interest, helps to unveil the market opportunities and set trends in the beauty industry for the year coming. Check the program for 2015 before the show. The following events are in the list so far:
- Trade forum and Buying center for retail chains
- All-Russian convention of beauty salons
- Nail service school
- Russian hairdressing championship
- International spa massage championship
- Open Make-Up Championship etc.
BUSINESS SUCCESS IS THE IRON MARK OF INTERCHARM
- KOLORMAKEUP & SKINCARE S.R.L. (Italy):
“InterCHARM presents many contacts due to a good promotional campaign that Organisers have made before the
show”. Concept Aromatique (France): “InterCHARM 2014 was a good show! We will be back on the French pavilion in 2015”. Eveline Cosmetics (Poland): “Participation in the Exhibition, besides being a prestige for our company, is also a great opportunity to present our new products and technologies”.
Educate and be educated, find and be found by new partners and nurture existing business relationships. Take your chance to grow your business with the world’s TOP 5 professional beauty event and high potential of the Russian market.
Show days: 21-23 October: 10:00 – 19:00 – 24 October: 10:00 – 18:00 (box-offices operate till 16:00 on Saturday)
Details and tickets: www.intercharm.ru/en
NOTES FOR EDITOR
InterCHARM is the largest event of beauty industry in Russia and Eastern Europe connecting entire community of suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, retailers, beauty salons, clinics and independent professionals together in Moscow. An exemplary business platform to demonstrate products, services and technologies – everything from ingredients and packaging for cosmetics to finished products. With more than 3500 brands present InterCHARM offers a unique opportunity to identify new trends, get inspiration and training in a vibrant atmosphere, and make your business more efficient and attractive to growing needs of consumer. Educate and be educated, find and be found by new partners and nurture existing business relationships.
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading organiser of exhibitions and conferences. We bring together over 90,000 suppliers and more than 6 mln buyers from around the world every year generating billions of dollars in business. Today Reed’ events are held in 43 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, and organised by 41 fully staffed offices. Reed’s portfolio of over 500 events serves 43 industry sectors, including: Aerospace and defence, building and construction, design, electronics, energy, oil and gas, entertainment, food and hospitality, gifts, healthcare, IT/telecoms, jewellery, manufacturing, marketing and business services, pharmaceuticals, property, publishing, sport and recreation, transport and logistics, travel. Working closely with professional bodies, trade associations and government departments Reed Exhibitions ensures that each and every event is targeted and relevant to industry needs. As a result, many our events are market leaders in their field.
CONTACT FOR PRESS
+7 (926) 246 45 61, firstname.lastname@example.org