Dr Dominique Eraud
The cosmetics market is rapidly evolving and users are more conscious of the damaging effects of pesticides and endocrine disruptors.
We are now aware that everything we put on our skin penetrates inside the body, and manufacturers even use this concept to make patches and certain textiles. American dermatologist Professor Ron wrote, “We should pay as much attention to what we put on our skin as what we eat. A good cosmetic should be edible.” Organic certification
To obtain an organic certification, the product must fulfil a given set of criteria and be checked by a certifying body, such as Ecocert, which is in charge of the Cosmos certification:
- Environmentally-friendly production and processing that also respect human health
- Development of the concept of green chemicals
- Responsible use of natural resources
- Respect of biodiversity
- Absence of petrochemical ingredients (except for au-thorised preservatives): parabens, phenoxyethanol, per-fumes and synthetic colourants
- Absence of GMOs
- Recyclable packaging
I would like to talk to you about my experience with organic cosmetics.
As a doctor specialising in ecological medicine, I had the pleasure of co-creating, along with Philippe Desbrosses, the Pump’skin range: the only cosmetic made using pumpkins. Philippe Desbrosses, a farmer, doctor of environmental science and co-founder of the AB label, grows and selects our pumpkins on his Sainte Marthe conservatory/farm in Sologne, which specialises in preserving ancient varieties.
In addition to the Cosmos certification’s criteria, our charter requires us to respect ecological good sense.
- We use the WHOLE of the vegetable – its flesh, skin and seeds, not just its main active – which guarantees the presence of all of its active elements: carotenoids, vitamin C, omega 3, 6 and 9, trace elements, vitamin D, etc. which are anti-aging and anti-free radical.
- We use an ancient vegetable, the Hokkaido pumpkin, which is resistant and nutrient dense.
- MANUFACTURED IN FRANCE
- Minimum waste: we VOLUNTARILY created just five cosmetics that perfectly respond to the different skin types.
- No samples: studies have shown that 85% of samples are unopened and thrown in the bin.
- A bottle of our products, if used once a day, lasts 3 MON-THS!
- Hand luggage-approved
THE PUMP’SKIN RANGE
Pump’skin is the story of a farmer and a doctor, who noticed that “people who harvested pumpkin seeds had soft hands and superb skin, as though they had bathed in a fountain of youth.” Their observation was confi rmed by several scientific studies, including one by Professor Rougereau (Tours pharmaceutical faculty). This range of five new-generation organic cosmetics contains active elements – carotenoids, vitamin C, omega 3, 6 and 9, trace elements, vitamin D, etc. – which are anti-aging and anti-free radical.
PUMP’SKIN includes: a serum, an elixir, two Happy Creams, one CC Cream.
he future of cosmetics is organic, innovative and effective on the skin.
Dr Dominique Eraud: Acupuncture, Phytotherapy, Nutrition, Founder of the Ecomédecine symposium, Intelligence Verte and the CNMSE, Co-president of the non-profit organisation SOLIDARITÉ HOMEOPATHIE, founding member of GETCOP. Creator of PUMP’SKIN: ORGANIC cosmetics made from pumpkins.
More informations: pumpskin.fr